Knights of the Pixel Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Model Testing for Resource Packs

2 posters

Go down

3D Model Testing for Resource Packs Empty 3D Model Testing for Resource Packs

Post by Zitzabis Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 am

Hey, just putting out the word that I need a tester or testers for the 3D models in my Dreams of Drean texture pack. I'm not going to release them until 1.8 but I need some people to get the latest snapshot and tell me if they work. My Internet is so horrible that I can't afford to get the latest snapshot. Just respond and I'll give you link to a simplified version of the texture pack. Thanks!
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

3D Model Testing for Resource Packs Empty Re: 3D Model Testing for Resource Packs

Post by Iatefailure Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:55 am

Um, sure, Im willing to help.
I'm not exactly sure where to get the snapshot from, so help would be nice. And i would love to help Smile
Iatefailure

Back to top Go down

3D Model Testing for Resource Packs Empty Re: 3D Model Testing for Resource Packs

Post by Zitzabis Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 am

Create a new profile in your launcher, enable latest snapshot option and then play it. If you still can't work it out, just Google it. Tell me once you've got that working.
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Post by Iatefailure Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:18 am

Okay, I'll see what i can do,
(I'm about to go out to watch a movie, so i'll try later/tomorrow)
Iatefailure

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:27 am

Actually, never mind. I got the snapshot myself. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down