Knights of the Pixel Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goings on of this section

2 posters

Go down

Goings on of this section Empty Goings on of this section

Post by _Dr.A Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 pm

So, the main purpose of this section is for you guys to ask questions, share cool info, etc. about things programming or technology related.

Pretty much what I am visioning is this turning into a sort of, teaching/learning tool for those who are interested in these fields. Myself, along with hopefully others who may have also have knowledge of programming and things like electronics, will be posting on here to help anyone who needs it.

That being said, I would prefer if this section not get off topic, and if it does, I'll simply move the off topic contents to a section that best fits. If any of you have any questions, perhaps, but not limited to, some clarification on what should and shouldn't be posted, feel free to reply to this topic.

Now, before any rambling starts, I welcome any and all who desire to share and read of each others knowledge of the world of technology.

~_Dr_A out!~ :3
_Dr.A
_Dr.A

Back to top Go down

Goings on of this section Empty Re: Goings on of this section

Post by Zitzabis Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:15 am

We'll need to put together a more set in stone guideline for this section there. I myself am somewhat unclear as to the guidelines for this.
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Post by _Dr.A Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Ya, I'm going to be working on that soon. The reason for you not really understanding is that I wrote this right before I went to bed, and attempted to go back through and edit stuff before I posted, but clearly failed. Anyway, as I said, I'll add those in a day or two.
_Dr.A
_Dr.A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down