Knights of the Pixel Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Time Here?

Go down

First Time Here? Empty First Time Here?

Post by Rabid Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:10 pm

First Time Here?

Hello Newcomer!

My name is Kevin, or you can call me Rabid (call me Rabid). This website you are on is the Knights of The Pixel Table forum page. Here you can talk to anyone in our group. It is run by Zitzabis, Dr.A, Vivid, Iatefailure, Solemnote, and of course, me, Rabid. We love to play with pixels and like to talk about anything technology related. We also run contests here and we play some video games together (Like Minecraft). The great thing about this group is we all have the same interests, so you know what to expect coming into the forums.

BASICS ABOUT POSTING

In our group we do not want meaningless posts. Please do not use any unnecessary or crude language. This group is meant to be for anyone who loves pixels. So if you don't follow these rules, we can easily remove you from this page.

All The Factions

Factions are what the Knights and I created. These Factions allow this group to be split into other miniature groups run by each of the Board Members/ Knights. We will have faction contests with a head to head style. Tournaments of all the factions to see which faction is on top. Factions are also here to bring you closer together with others. Perhaps you like the way Zitzabis thinks and want to be with people like him, or maybe you want to join Dr.A and the rest of his Shamans. Perhaps you want to join my faction, but, the decision is up to you. Choose wisely...

Member Status

Here in the KTPT, there are ranks of some sorts. The Board Members all have the Board Member Status, this rank will not be given to any other user since we are the founders. We do not want anyone asking or wining for these ranks because you can get some of your own ranks. You start out as a Rookie and try to make your way up to Legendary. Pretty simple? Nope. You must put forth good content and have to be respective of all the Board Members (Including Admins/ Mods if we ever get any). Legendary alone should be enough to be satisfy your high rank thirst. Yet, if that isn't enough. Simply donate a sum of money to get a certain Donor rank

I Think That Is All You Need To Know

I think you are ready to begin your adventure with us! We all will be glad to talk to any new user if he/she has any questions. All you have to do, is write a message, and click send!
Rabid
Rabid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum