Knights of the Pixel Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacking with Plough v1.0

4 posters

Go down

Hacking with Plough v1.0 Empty Hacking with Plough v1.0

Post by Zitzabis Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

So we all want to know how to hack right? How to breach security on a server, or bypass a password? Basically, look seriously cool by tapping away at our keyboard in command line. We also want to boast about it. Say “I can hack your password in five seconds!”. Well most people will tell you that five seconds is impossible. Not so! At least, not with Plough v1.0. Five seconds is nothing for it!

Plough has been around for quite a while but very people know about it or at least how to use it effectively. Many give it a go and find that it doesn’t give the results they would like. Well that’s where I can help! I finally worked out how to use it correctly. The proper setup, configuration and drivers to put behind it. It’s actually really simple.

The setup requires two things. Everything else is somewhat dependent on your own strengths and weaknesses.
First, you will need a computer. I chose to use a Windows ME (Millennium) computer just to prove how effective Plough is. Secondly, you’ll need Plough: note, any version less than v1.0 is about as useless as a stick. So make sure you get the one with the correct firmware and added tools. The latest version (v1.0) is the best as it’s fairly cutting edge.

You will also require the use of certain drivers. The ones I use are called TinyMuscles (v0.02) and BitTenon (v2.3). TinyMuscles is a rather small driver and very much in its development stage. However, it does what you need. Both of these drivers should come packaged with your Operating System. However check this by running the tool W0rk0ut. If the OS crashes, then you need to get those drivers. But if W0rk0ut responds with the reading of “Located. You are now able to operate a Plough.” (Developer mistake here with the wording. “a” shouldn’t be there.)
W0rk0ut can be Googled and used for free. It’s also an open source project. The two main developers that work on this are DrPhil17 and OpraWinFry707.

Next we need to get ourselves prepped for hacking. First, we need to choose our target location. Are we hacking open a server? A hard drive? A password? Make sure you know your target and set this in the settings. Please note that in the case of a server, hacking it usually requires being fairly close to it. Also, a password requires a great deal of precision. If you miss, then a security breach will be quickly detected as an attempted attack. And in the case of many poor and sometimes good attacks, you will leave traces. In the case of hard drive, make sure you are aware of its internal location. This is easily resolved by working out which SATA link it’s using. This both makes you aware of its port and location. Once we’ve determined the required factors, it’s time to swing in to action.

Set the location, and then adjust a few of the variables. You will see a section called “Grip”. Adjust these variables correctly. The recommended values are found below. Note the scale runs from 0-100. 0 being very loose or in other words, not accurate in its attack. 100 is extremely tight which means the attack will be highly accurate.

Server: 20 (allows for random targeting of ports)
Hard drive: 60 (depending on the size of the hard drive)
Password: 90
And that’s all the setup you have to do!

Now then, with everything setup, you simply begin the hacking. All you have to do here is press the button called “Swing!”. This is a funny play off of the use of an actual plough.
Hopefully, if you set everything correctly, you will have hacked things wide open!

Below are some pictures of the hacking in process. Note that I had originally set my location for the hard drive but I got my grip values wrong. Instead I managed to hack the screen. You will also see that I was so into my hacking that I sent keys flying! I’m just that good. Razz

Hacking with Plough v1.0 111

Hacking with Plough v1.0 211

Hacking with Plough v1.0 311

Hacking with Plough v1.0 410

Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Hacking with Plough v1.0 Empty Re: Hacking with Plough v1.0

Post by _Dr.A Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Am I the only one that thought, after reading this, "Where in the world did he get a pickaxe?"
_Dr.A
_Dr.A

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 pm

_Dr.A wrote:Am I the only one that thought, after reading this, "Where in the world did he get a pickaxe?"

Dude! It's a plough! Razz
But I'm a Minecraft player, of course I have a plough/pickaxe!
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabid Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:49 pm

I thought Plough was a program
Rabid
Rabid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Rabid wrote:I thought Plough was a program

lol Exactly, I did an immense amount of playing on words. Probably too much actually...
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Post by _Dr.A Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Anyone else notice the cat in the second picture? I know I didn't til now Razz
_Dr.A
_Dr.A

Back to top Go down

Post by solemnote Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:41 am

; -;

I could've used that computer...
It probably has more memory space in it than my computer does D:
solemnote
solemnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:24 am

lol Sadly the screen was messed up already.
Zitzabis
Zitzabis

Back to top Go down

Post by _Dr.A Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:42 pm

So, just got an old gateway laptop with, wait for it... Windows ME. I know, awesome right? Smile
_Dr.A
_Dr.A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum